Event Registration and Liability Waiver
*ALL FIELDS ARE REQUIRED*
By filling out and submitting this form you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of the event put forth below. Tickets to Antietam Paranormal Society events are non-refundable. All events require a registration and liability waiver to completed in its entirety before check in. Anyone failing to adhere to these terms or conditions will not gain access and will not receive a refund. This Registration and Liability Waiver only pertains to Ticket Holders and does not give rights to attend any event held by Antietam Paranormal Society. Please read the following information and complete the entire form before submitting.
NOTICE: By Submitting this Registration and Liability Form with the eSignature, you are agreeing to all the Terms and Conditions put forth above; and serves as a binding contract for the Event Selected.
Antietam Paranormal Society and "EVENT VENUE" hereby grants the Participant access to the "EVENT TYPE". Antietam Paranormal Society, and the "EVENT VENUE", and the participant agree to the following.
1. The "EVENT VENUE" grants Antietam Paranormal Society and the Participant non-exclusive access to "EVENT TYPE" at the address provided below.
2. The Participant agrees to abide by the obligations of this agreement and those set forth during the event by the Representatives and Members of Antietam Paranormal Society.
3. The Participant agrees to refrain from use of any drugs or alcohol, smoking inside of the building(s), or involvement in any inappropriate behavior during the event.
4. The Participant will maintain any rules or guidelines that are put forth by Antietam Paranormal Society and/ or the "EVENT VENUE". These guidelines are in place to protect the Participant, other Participants, Antietam Paranormal Society, and the "EVENT VENUE"; their officers, servants, agents, and employees.
5. The Participant understands any and all risks that are involved with a "PARANORMAL EVENT".
6. The Participant will list below any Medical Conditions that Antietam Paranormal Society, the "EVENT VENUE", or any Emergency Services should be aware of in case of an emergency. All information will be CONFIDENTIAL.
LIABILITY WAIVER INFORMATION
To the best of my knowledge, I am in good physical condition and fully able to participate in this event. I am fully aware of the risks and hazards connected with the participation in this even, including physical/ emotional/ spiritual injury and even death, and hereby elect to voluntarily participate in said event, knowing that the associated activity may be hazardous to me physically, spiritually, and emotionally. I VOLUNTARILY ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY RISKS OR LOSS, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR PERSONAL INJURY, INCLUDING DEATH, THAT MAY BE SUSTAINED BY ME, OR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY OWNED BY ME, AS A RESULT OF PARTICIPATION IN THIS EVENT.
I hereby release, waive, discharge, and covenant not to sue, Antietam Paranormal Society and the "EVENT VENUE", which includes their officers, servants, agents, and employees (hereinafter referred as RELEASEES) from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury including death that may be sustained by me, or to any property belonging to me, while participating in the event while on or upon the premises where the event is being conducted.
It is my expressed intent that this release and hold harmless agreement shall bind the members of my family and spouse, if I am alive, and my heirs assigns, and personal representative, if I am deceased, and shall be deemed as a rlease, waive, or discharges, and covenant not to sue the above named RELEASEES. I hereby further agree that this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement shall be constructed in accordance with the laws of the State of Maryland and the State of West Virginia.
In submitting the below Registration and eSignature, I acknowledge and represent that I have read the foregoing Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement, understand it and sign it voluntarily as my own free act and deed; no oral representations, statements or inducements, apart from the foregoing written agreements have been made; and I execute this release for full, adequate, and complete consideration fully intending to be bound by the same.
Copyright © Antietam Paranormal Society. All rights reserved.